Please click on the appropriate insurance carrier if you wish to access their website.
1) Kaiser Permanente (HMO): Phone (800) 464-4000. Summary of Benefits and Coverage. Flu Self-Reporting Flyer in English, Fight the Flu in English, Flu Vaccine Facts in English, Fight the Flu in Spanish, Flu Vaccine Facts in Spanish. Away from Home flyer.
2) Sutter Health Plus (HMO): Phone (855) 315-5800. Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
3) Western Health Advantage (HMO): Phone (888) 563-2250. Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
4) Anthem Blue Cross PPO Plan (PPO): For out of area participants only. Phone (844) 783-0927. Anthem Arbitration Agreement. Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
5) United American: For Medicare Retirees only. Phone (888) 344-2522.
6) Delta Dental Plan of California: Group #08359. Consider Delta Dental PPO providers to maximize your savings. The Delta Dental Premier network is also available, but remember that your costs will likely be less with a PPO Dentist. Delta Dental Benefit flyer. Delta Dental Go PPO flyer. Delta Dental postcard. Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier networks video. Out-of-Network Claim Submissions flyer. Reasons to Avoid High Out of Network Benefits flyer.
7) Vision Service Plan: Group Number is 12045240. VSP Benefit flyer.
8) Health Reimbursement Account: Navia Benefit Solutions. Group: REW. List of Eligible Expenses. IRS Frequently Asked Questions.
9) Optum Health Behavioral Solutions - Member Assistance Program (MAP) or Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Please call (877) 22-LABOR (1-877-225-2267) to inquire about your benefits. Please note that Redwood Empire Electrical Workers is your employer. Click for MAP Brochure. Click for MAP Flyer. Click for 2 minute video explaining the benefit. Click for MAP Merger Notice. Website: www.liveandworkwell.com. The access code is redwoodelectrical.
10) BUILT Non-Smoking Program: California Smokers' Helpline, call (800) NO-BUTTS (1-800-662-8887). Please inquire with your medical plan for reimbursements for particular non-smoking products.